If you’re a pet owner and a beach lover, finding a pet-friendly beach where you can bring your furry friend along can be a great way to spend quality time together. Luckily, there are plenty of beaches around the world that allow pets, but not all of them are created equal. To help you plan your next beach vacation with your pet, here are some of the best pet-friendly beaches to visit. To know more you can visit thedailynewspapers.
Cannon Beach, Oregon, USA Cannon Beach is a popular vacation spot in Oregon and is known for its wide stretch of sand, towering rock formations, and the famous Haystack Rock. This beach is one of the most dog-friendly beaches in the United States, and it allows dogs to roam off-leash as long as they are under voice control. To know more you can visit Magzinenews.
- Saunton Sands, Devon, UK Saunton Sands is a three-mile-long beach on the North Devon coast of England. This beach is one of the most pet-friendly beaches in the UK, and it welcomes dogs year-round. There are even dog showers and water bowls available, and a section of the beach is designated for dogs to run off-leash.
Coronado Beach, California, USA Coronado Beach is located in San Diego, California, and is famous for its glittering white sand and beautiful sunsets. This beach is pet-friendly, but dogs must be leashed at all times. However, there is a designated area for dogs to run off-leash at the north end of the beach. To know more you can visit bestnewshunt.
- Honeymoon Island State Park, Florida, USA Honeymoon Island State Park is a 385-acre barrier island located in Dunedin, Florida. This beach is a popular spot for pet owners, and it has a designated dog beach where dogs can run off-leash and swim in the water. There are also dog showers, drinking fountains, and waste bags available.
Golden Beach, Victoria, Australia Golden Beach is located in the coastal town of Gippsland in Victoria, Australia. This beach is known for its wide stretch of sand and clear water, and it is a popular spot for pet owners. Dogs are allowed off-leash during certain times of the day, and there are designated areas for them to play and swim. To know more you can visit magazinehub.
- Jekyll Island, Georgia, USA Jekyll Island is a barrier island located off the coast of Georgia and is known for its untouched beaches and natural beauty. Dogs are welcome on the island, but they must be leashed at all times. There are also dog-friendly restaurants and hotels on the island.
Weston-super-Mare Beach, Somerset, UK Weston-super-Mare Beach is a long sandy beach located in the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, UK. This beach is pet-friendly, and dogs are allowed off-leash during certain times of the day. There are also dog showers and waste bags available. To know more you can visit time2business.
- Cannon Beach, Tasmania, Australia Cannon Beach is located in the Freycinet National Park on the east coast of Tasmania, Australia. This beach is known for its white sand and crystal-clear water, and it is a popular spot for pet owners. Dogs are allowed off-leash during certain times of the day, and there are designated areas for them to play and swim.
- North Shore Beach, Hawaii, USA North Shore Beach is located on the island of Oahu in Hawaii and is known for its big waves and beautiful scenery. Dogs are allowed on the beach but must be leashed at all times. There are also plenty of dog-friendly restaurants and accommodations in the area.
- Ocean City Beach, Maryland, USA Ocean City Beach is located in Maryland and is a popular vacation spot for families. This beach is pet-friendly, but