Baby face tips-If you don’t want to look old
Aging face is caused by what?
Aging face for both women and men It can be caused by many reasons. The doctor has compiled 10 reasons that cause premature aging of the face. Once the cause is known, it can be taken care of, prevented, and solved the problem of the old face properly. for having a youthful face to recommend
facelabs.co.th is the leader in products cleansing and nourish the skin. Let us help you take care of your skin health forever.
1. Getting older
when getting older Our skin will lose its elasticity. Not tightening and causing bone collapse Due to the elastin and collagen under the skin begins to deteriorate. Wrinkles and sagging followed. make your face look old Even if we can’t stop aging but by medical Can treat and slow down these premature aging.
2. Get in the sun regularly
Aging from sunlight (Photoaging), dark skin, freckles, dark spots and premature wrinkles. It is the effect of the skin being exposed to songsindia sunlight. Which includes heat, UVA, UVB rays, sunlight is another important factor that causes premature aging of the face.
3. Neglecting skin care
skin needs nourishment You should choose skin care products that are suitable for your skin type and age. To restore the skin to moisturize the skin. Reduce wrinkles on the spot Skin care also includes cleaning the skin. Wash off makeup completely. which is the basis of good skin health before starting maintenance in the next steps
4. Lack of sleep, little rest
If we lack sleep or rest less Facial skin will have wrinkles. Cause wrinkles easily, look shabby, not bright, dark circles under the eyes, dark circles. In addition, sleep deprivation also causes the body after the hormone cortisol (Cortisol) or stress hormone to destroy telesupcollagen on the face, making the skin thin. Easy to wither as well.
5. Use a lot of facial muscles.
facial expression make the muscles used This causes more muscle contraction and can cause permanent wrinkles. Especially for people onlinebahisforum aged 30-40 years and over who use a lot of muscles, such as moving the facial muscles often, smiling often, laughing a lot.
6. Drinking and Smoking
regular drinking or smoking will cause the creation of free radicals that attack the body including harming the skin causing premature aging of the skin loss of collagen skin lacks elasticity If possible, avoid it.
7. Likes sweet/sugar food
Research studies indicate that High intakes of sweets have been linked to aging and premature aging. which does not occur only with our skin cells only Such premature aging also occurs in the cells of various organs in our body. avoiding the consumption of foods and beverages that are high in sugar Therefore, it may help to slow down the occurrence of sagging skin. and make your face look younger
8. Accumulated stress
Many people, when stressed, will unconsciously furrow their brows. That’s one of those facial expressions that, if done often, can lead to wrinkles on the forehead. wrinkles between the eyebrows wrinkles around the eyes or crow’s feet from the contraction or contraction of the muscles in that area It also stimulates the skin to lose elastin in the subcutaneous layer prematurely as well.
9. Drink less water
Drinking water is sufficient to meet the needs of the body. beneficial to the skin Help tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles because our body is mainly news hunt composed of water. If you don’t drink enough water each day, your skin cells will dry out. wrinkled face The skin can age before age.
10. Turn on the cold air conditioner
Turning on the air conditioner at a temperature that is too cold. Or sit and work in a room where the cold air affects the skin, causing dry skin, lack of moisture, cracked, flaky skin, and wrinkles are more pronounced. Should sip water often or apply cream to increase moisture offline.
Tips for young faces that can start on their own
Taking care of yourself It is an important foundation that helps maintain healthy skin. Make your face look younger and younger. Doctor has 7 easy ways to take care of yourself in daily life. Let’s recommend.
1. Eat nutritious food.
For those who want to look young Diet is an important foundation that is very easy to do. You should eat nutritious foods, good fats, omega 3 vitamins that act as antioxidants. (Vitamin A, E, C) and drinking enough water each day.
5 Anti-aging foods. If you want to look young, what do you need to eat?
– Green leafy vegetables are high in antioxidants and are non-fat. Green leafy vegetables contain phytochemicals that help prevent cancer, are high in fiber, suitable for eating to help lose weight, slow down aging and reduce the risk of disease.
– Berries It is a fruit that is high in vitamin C, such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and cranberries. Helps keep skin youthful Rich in antioxidants that make cells healthy.
– Omega 3 is a nutrient that the body cannot live without. But can’t build it myself. Therefore, it must be obtained from foods such as deep-sea fish, seafood, black sesame and rice bran to help boost immunity. Extend life expectancy and slow down aging
– legumes Contains a variety of vitamins It also contains iron, B vitamins, potassium, saturated fat, antioxidants. And the fat in nuts is good fat. (Monounsaturated Fat and Polyunsaturated Fat) that helps reduce cholesterol.
– onion and garlic Contains quercetin, an anti-inflammatory agent. Strengthens the body’s immune system and Allicin, a substance of allicin, which helps anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants.
Exercise is another factor that will make you look young. Because when you get older, your blood flow will deteriorate. make the skin not shine Exercise improves blood flow, pumps blood, and boosts metabolism.
But you should do moderate exercise, like cardio, and don’t overdo it. Because it may cause the body to bear a heavy burden and make the face look shabby.
3. Facial skin care
if you want a baby face There are 3 main skin care principles, namely cleaning, care and protection. for maximum benefit
– cleaning the skin Must choose a gentle cleansing product. Does not cause allergies and irritation
– Maintenance should use a skin cream that is suitable for your skin type. and choose a cream that provides enough moisture Contains a mixture of vitamin A acid, coenzyme Q10. or antioxidants and must be applied regularly
– Skin protection Sunlight is an inevitable damage to skin cells. Therefore, sunscreen should be applied regularly. Choose a product with UVA UVB protection, SPF 30+ and PA++++.
4. Get enough rest
Not getting enough rest can make your body feel tired. There are dull marks on the face. especially under the eyes It also makes the skin sagging. starting to wrinkle look older than age because the body does not get enough rest to restore various cells
So if you want to keep your face young The right time to sleep is 4 pm or no later than 2 am because the body will produce growth hormone. Which is a builder of protein and collagen under the skin, muscles, including secretion of antioxidants.
5. Drink water regularly.
drinking water after waking up and drinking enough water for the body each day will make the skin moist helps to control temperature Stimulates the excretion of toxins from the body Which normally consists of water 55-78% depending on age, sex, shape, with every cell in the body needs water to nourish. If the body is dehydrated, the cells dry out, causing thirst, drying out the skin and leading to wrinkles on the skin. Can make you look old.
6. Avoid behaviors that hurt the skin.
Many behaviors are the part that makes the face look old. So if you want to look young Doctors recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to the sun, smoking, drinking alcohol regularly. which will cause the body to be dehydrated free radicals in the body Makes the skin rough and other skin problems will follow
7. Find leisure activities/hobbies.
Every day life has many things to do. For anyone who has to deal with stress every day, it can cause stress on the skin. There are wrinkles before age. Finding a relaxing activity or hobby is another way to reduce stress. And it also results in the baby’s skin to see results.